|This is an archive page that has been kept for historical purposes. The conversations on this page are no longer live.|
English into Hebrew
Can you please translate "Beloved Human" into Hebrew Script.
- Sorry for the belated reply, but I suppose ברנש אהוב might do.—msh210℠ 18:29, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
Would you please be able to translate the following into Maori?
There was a dictionary I used online, but haven't been able to find it again.
I love you more than yesterday, But darling, not as much as tomorrow....
Thank you so much if you can. Gypsy
i need this translated in Hawaiian..
The translation for "No Regrets" from English to Hawaiian
please translate 2 french
It's impossible to lose the one you love, love lives in your heart.
- I would probably say Il est impossible de perdre celle qu'on aime; l'amour vive dans le cœur. But I'm not a native speaker. Ƿidsiþ 10:03, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, except that it's l'amour vit dans le cœur. But I would rather say; l'amour reste vivant dans le cœur. Lmaltier 06:55, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
- headdesk* Ƿidsiþ 12:15, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
How do we translate
" I miss my family" to Arabic? could you include the pronunciation in English words pls?
- أشتاق إلى أسرتي. (ashtaaq ila usraty) —Stephen 07:03, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
Kurdish to English (or French or German)
anon's "Gaelic" request
i was wondering if i can get this saying translated into gaelic
"Everything I do i do for you"
- Hmm, if by "Gaelic" you mean Irish then I think it would be Gach rud a dhéanann mé, dhéanann mé duit. Also, if you wanted to emphasise the "you", you could change the duit to "duitse". 50 Xylophone Players talk 22:59, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
English to arabic Chris
Can someone translate the name "Chris" from English to Arabic but with all the proper vowels etc please?
- Chris = كريس (kris). —Stephen 16:34, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
- Chris (with vowels) = كْرِس --Strabismus 21:00, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
Be as you wish to seem
English to Khmer, please. (Stephen G. Brown, read this)
I want this: Kyle is forever or Kyle for life.
- Kyle is forever = ខែលរហូត (kail rahoat) —Stephen 02:19, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
Stephen G. Brown, may you please show me how to read that because I cannot read or see what you wrote. I only see these boxes with numbers in them.
- You need two things in order to read Khmer. First, a Khmer font, such as these or these fonts. Second, you need a recent version of the usp10.dll shaping engine. What operating system are you using? If you have Windows 7 or Vista, then you are in good shape. If you have an older version of Windows, then you probably will need to download a new usp10.dll. —Stephen 02:23, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
I'd like to say thank you. :)
english to hebrew
what nourishes me destroys me
if someone knows to translate for me from english to khmer
"THE SIMPLE THING IS THE HARDEST IN LIFE" Translate someone from english to khmer or to aramaics.
If someone can to translate for me from english to sanscrit the following phrase "THE EASY THING IS THE HARDEST IN LIFE".
HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a good death honors the whole life
a good death honors the whole life
i need this translated into spanish ASAP!!! PLEASE help me... thanks!!!!!!!!!!
- Una buena muerte honra toda la vida. —Stephen 02:41, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
english to hebrew
Could someone please translate "I BELONG TO YESHUA" to hebrew please i need it for a tatoo. Thanks in advance.—This comment was unsigned.
- I don't know the English word YESHUA. If you mean Jesus (of Nazareth), then I think אני שייך לישו should do if you're male, and אני שייכת לישו if you're female. Check with a native speaker, though, before getting a permanent tattoo.—msh210℠ 20:32, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
"Extreme Khmer" introductory phrase
Stephen, you seem to be the Khmer expert around here, so I'll ask you directly. In each episode of the podcast (or vodcast) for 'Extreme Khmer', Frank Smith says what I would imagine to mean "Extreme Khmer" in Khmer (every episode is entirely in Khmer). The pronunciation of the phrase he uses is (to the best of my representation) /kʰmai kɾai lɛŋ/. First of all, what does this phrase exactly mean? Secondly, how is it written in Khmer? It's been puzzling me for years and, as my Khmer is very limited, I thought I'd ask an expert. Thank you.--Strabismus 21:10, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
- ខ្មែរក្រៃលែង (khmaer krailaeng) means literally "extreme Khmer". —Stephen 06:54, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
- Awesome! Thank you!—Strabismus 21:13, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
Translate from spanish to latin
Happy New Year
I would like to translate the following from spanish to latin " Amo la vida "
Thank you very much.
- That would be "Vitam amo" (if you just love it) or "Vitam diligo" (if you love it after having thought and contemplated every aspect about it). Happy New Year to you too :) --18.104.22.168 21:21, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
Aramaic and Hebrew translation!
I need someone to translate the words ADORED and BELOVED. I would like the Aramaic and Hebrew symbols as well as the English translation. Thanks!—This unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 22:26, 28 December 2009.