See also: Appendix:Variations of "xi"
- Roman numeral eleven (11)
- (especially in the names of aristocracy) the eleventh.
Audio (AU) (file)
XI (plural XIs)
- (soccer) A football (soccer) team of eleven players.
- 2013 August 20, Louise Taylor, The Guardian:
- Not since Coventry in 1992 has a Premier League side kicked off a campaign with an all-English XI but things have reached the point where, of the 61 signings who have cost the elite division's 20 clubs a transfer fee this summer, only 12 have involved Englishmen.
- (cricket) A cricket team of eleven players.