See also: xhosa
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkoʊ.sə/, /ˈkɔ.sə/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkəʊ.sə/, /ˈkɔː.sə/
- (countable) Any member of a Bantu people from South Africa, most of whom live in the Eastern Cape.
- (uncountable) The language of these people, a Bantu language related to Zulu.
See also edit
- Wiktionary’s coverage of Xhosa terms
- Xhosa - English Dictionary: from Webster's Dictionary - the Rosetta Edition.
- Xhosa - English & English - Xhosa Translator at Albion College