- lighthearted, gay; lively, frolicsome
- flighty, giddy
- (sexuality, LGBT) gay, homosexual
- Synonym of
Declension of aerach
|Radical||Eclipsis||with h-prothesis||with t-prothesis|
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- "aerach" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- C. Marstrander, E. G. Quin et al., editors (1913–76), “aerach”, in Dictionary of the Irish Language: Based Mainly on Old and Middle Irish Materials, Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, →ISBN
- Entries containing “aerach” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “aerach” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.