and I oop
- (Internet slang) Used to humorously convey embarrassment or shock.
- 2019 May, Kyle Estimos, “Relay For Life”, in Charger Territory, page 7:
- At around 10 PM I said I was just gonna take a 5 minute nap and I ended up sleeping through the entire thing. And I oop...
- 2019 November 20, Linda Chong, “Searching for the best Iced Latte in Isla Vista”, in The Bottom Line, University of California, Santa Barbara, page 5:
- The famous place to get ice cream in I.V. surprisingly also has a selection of sandwiches, treats, and I oop — coffee.
- 2020, Tabeitha Pollard, Felicity and Jason 3: A Southern Love Story, unnumbered page:
- “And I oop! Sorry, you just became a part of the cancel culture. Cancelled!” Bella said, and I cracked the fuck up.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:and I oop.
- ^ "and I oop", Dictionary.com
- ^ Lauren Strapagiel, "Like Most Slang, 'Sksksksk' Originated In Black And LGBTQ Communities", BuzzFeed, 29 August 2019