- (colloquial, LGBT) A person, usually male, who dresses up in women's clothing and makeup, typically in an exaggerated fashion and for public performance.
- 1996, Robert Rodi, Drag Queen, Plume Books, →ISBN, page 51:
- "Guy's a drag queen, Mitch." "I know that." "Well, there you are. You can't trust him." Tweak. Tweak. Tweak. Mitchell sneered. It was his turn to shake his head. "Just because he dresses like a woman, I can't trust him" "It's not about dressing…
male who dresses up in women's clothing
- drag queen in Wielki słownik języka polskiego, Instytut Języka Polskiego PAN
- drag queen in Polish dictionaries at PWN