See also: apposé
Variant form of oppose.
- (obsolete, transitive) To interrogate; to question.
- (transitive) To place next or to or near to; to juxtapose.
- (transitive) To place opposite or before; to put or apply (one thing to another).
- The nymph herself did then appose, / For food and beverage, to him all best meat.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of