artiste (plural artistes)
- A public performer, especially of song or dance.
- Any person with artistic skill, such as a hairdresser or a cook.
- artist (person who creates art)
This Albanian entry was created from the translations listed at artist. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see artiste in the Albanian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) April 2008
artiste m, f (plural artistes)
- “artiste” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- attéris, attires, attirés, attiser, restait, stérait, tarîtes, tersait, tirâtes, traites, traités, triâtes