- A fund deposited by a customer (the depositor) in a bank from which they can make withdrawals.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) The formal relationship established between the depositor and the bank.
- 2006, Apostolos Ath. Gkoutzinis, Internet Banking and the Law in Europe, →ISBN:
- In practice, as far as bank account services and electronic transfers of funds are concerned, the institutional and operational structure of national banking and and payment systems does not guarantee that cross-border banking operations enjoy the same level of automation, standaridzation and low cost as purely domestic transactions.
- 2009, Walter Tyndale -, Fundamentals of Offshore Banking: How to Open Accounts Almost Anywhere, →ISBN:
- In the United States, for example, owners of foreign bank accounts are required to notify the IRS of these accounts.
- 2012, Great Britain: Parliament: House of Commons: Treasury Committee, Access to Cash Machines for Basic Bank Account Holders, →ISBN:
- Lloyds TSB basic bank account customers can now use all cash machines across Lloyds Banking Group (which includes Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Cheltenham & Gloucester).
- 2017, Essam Yassin Mohammed & Zenebe Bashaw Uraguchi, Financial Inclusion for Poverty Alleviation, →ISBN:
- Could this possibly mean that the mobile bank account services have overcome these barriers for the users?
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) A statement summarizing credit and debit transactions with the account; a bank statement.
- 2012, Jane Kelly, Sage 50 Accounts For Dummies, →ISBN, page 264:
- Reconciling your bank accounts normally forms part of your monthly accounting routine.
- 2013 -, Heather Smith, Xero For Dummies, →ISBN:
- The last bookkeeper sat down at her computer, opened up a Xero file, created some bank accounts with activated bank feeds, and reconciled the accounts in Xero.
- 2014, David Ammons, Municipal Benchmarks, →ISBN:
- Among the cities examined for this volume, most of those reporting reconciliation statistics attempted to reconcile bank accounts within 30 days of month's end, but some were considerably quicker.
fund deposited by a customer for safekeeping in a bank
formal relationship established between the depositor and the bank
bank statement — see bank statement