See also: Arrangement
- The act of arranging.
- The manner of being arranged.
- A collection of things that have been arranged.
- A particular way in which items are organized.
- 2013 July-August, Fenella Saunders, “Tiny Lenses See the Big Picture”, in American Scientist:
- The single-imaging optic of the mammalian eye offers some distinct visual advantages. Such lenses can take in photons from a wide range of angles, increasing light sensitivity. They also have high spatial resolution, resolving incoming images in minute detail. It’s therefore not surprising that most cameras mimic this arrangement.
- (in the plural) Preparations for some undertaking.
- An agreement.
- (music) An adaptation of a piece of music for other instruments, or in another style.
act of arranging
manner of being arranged
collection of things that have been arranged
the manner in which items have been organised or positioned
plural: preparations for some undertaking
music: adaptation of a piece of music