See also: Fund
- 1 English
- 2 Albanian
- 3 Aromanian
- 4 Danish
- 5 Icelandic
- 6 Middle English
- 7 Romanian
fund (plural funds)
- A sum or source of money.
- the fund of a bank, commercial house, manufacturing corporation, etc.
- a fund for the maintenance of underprivileged students
- An organization managing such money.
- A money-management operation, such as a mutual fund.
- Several major funds were declared insolvent recently.
- A large supply of something to be drawn upon.
- He drew on his immense fund of knowledge.
- an inexhaustible fund of stories
sum or source of money
- (transitive) To pay for.
- He used his inheritance to fund his gambling addiction.
- (transitive) To place (money) in a fund.
- (transitive) To form a debt into a stock charged with interest.
to pay for
- fundërri (Tosk) 
- fundi (Tosk), funi (Gheg)
- fundit (Tosk), funit (Gheg)
- fundor (Tosk), funor (Gheg)
fund n (singular definite fundet, plural indefinite fund)
Declension of fund
fund n (plural funduri)
declension of fund