See also: Baritone
|Examples (baritone lead part and singer)|
- barytone (uncommon)
baritone (plural baritones)
- The male voice between tenor and bass
- The musical range between tenor and bass
- A person, instrument, or group that performs in the range between tenor and bass
- Specifically, a brass instrument similar to the euphonium, but with a cylindrical bore instead of a conical one.
- (linguistics) Alternative form of .
- If the lower section of a musical group is divided into two parts, they are called tenor and bass. If the section is divided into three groups, they are called tenor, baritone, and bass.
- (voice types): soprano, mezzo-soprano, contralto (female); countertenor, tenor, baritone, bass (male)
person, instrument or group
instrument similar to euphonium
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked