blazing (not comparable)
- (informal) Very fast.
- (slang, of a person) Sexually attractive.
- The actress, with her perfectly-curved body, was simply blazing in her new movie!
- Of tremendous intensity, heat (thermal energy) or fervor; white-hot.
- 1859, Punch, Or, The London Charivari, Volumes 36-37, Published for the Proprietors, at the Office, 13, page 236:
- Blazing scarlet is the best; rifle-green the next best.
- (informal) Exceedingly angry.
- The divorced couple had a blazing row.
blazing (plural blazings)
- The act of something that blazes or burns.
- the blazings of many fires