- (of an image) Not clear, crisp, or focused; having fuzzy edges.
- If I take off my glasses, everything close up looks blurry.
- (figuratively) Not clear; lacking well-defined boundaries.
- It would seem that the line between flirting and sexual harassment has become quite blurry.
- 2020 October 15, Frank Pasquale, “‘Machines set loose to slaughter’: the dangerous rise of military AI”, in The Guardian:
- when it comes to the future of war, the line between science fiction and industrial fact is often blurry.
not clear, crisp, or focused