- Rhymes: -ɒndɪŋ
bonding (plural bondings)
- The act by which something is bonded or joined together.
- 1998, Walter Frederick Buckley, Society - a Complex Adaptive System: Essays in Social Theory:
- A systems view of reality allows one to see that it is made of successive layers of bonded elements, each layer with properties emergent from the previous one: atoms are particular bondings of more elementary particles […]
- (networking) A method of aggregating multiple network interfaces on a computer into a single logical interface
- An arrangement by which goods remain in the customs warehouses until the duties are paid.