Audio (US) (file)
- State of things being similar or identical.
- A point of resemblance; a similarity.
- State of being conforming, of complying with a set of rules, with a norm or standard.
- The ideology of adhering to one standard or social uniformity.
- How far should one accept the rules of the society in which one lives? To put it another way: at what point does conformity become corruption? Only by answering such questions does the conscience truly define itself. - Kenneth Tynan
- Sometimes used interchangeably with conformation.
- “conformity” in John A. Simpson and Edward S. C. Weiner, editors, The Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1989, ISBN 978-0-19-861186-8.
state of things being similar, or identical