craps pl (plural only)
- (plural only, gambling, dice games) A game of gambling, or chance, where the players throw dice to make scores and avoid crap.
- 1920, Peter B. Kyne, chapter XII, in The Understanding Heart:
- “As an inventor,” Bob Mason suggested, “you're a howling success at shooting craps ! If I were as free of spavins, ringbone, saddle-galls, and splints as you are, I'd have that nanny-goat in here, hog-tie her, flop her and let the boy help himself. […] ”
- 1994, “Memory Lane (Sittin’ in da Park)”, in Illmatic, performed by Nas:
- Start off the dice-rollin' mats for craps to cee-lo / With side-bets, I roll a deuce, nothin' below
Plural of crap.
Verb form of crap.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of crap