- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈkʌlɪn(ə)ɹi/
Audio (Berkshire) (file)
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈkʌlɪˌnɛɹi/, /ˈk(j)ulɪˌnɛɹi/, /ˈkʊlɪˌnɛɹi/
- Relating to the practice of cookery or the activity of cooking.
- Her culinary skills were excellent.
- Of or relating to a kitchen.
- (of or related to the act or art of cooking): cooking; magirological, magiristic, magiric (obsolete)
relating to the practice of cookery or the activity of cooking
- Krueger, Dennis (December 1982). "Why On Earth Do They Call It Throwing?" Studio Potter Vol. 11, Number 1.