- Misspelling of .
- 1900, Supreme Court Appellate Division—Second Department, Mortimer S. Brown v. Augusta A. Brown:
- This morning I noticed that what I raise is very much mixed with blood ever since I took them 2 Brandrettis pills it stopt the diarea entirely removed the swelling of my ankles & feet and broke loose some thing that made the blood flow hope it is all for the best
- 1997 March 3, Michael Calleia, “diarea for month! What to do?”, in rec.pets.dogs.health, Usenet, retrieved 2022-04-30:
- I have a seven month old Pharaoh Hound that has had diarea for a month now. I have taken stole sample to vet #1 and they can't find anything. So, I tried vet #2, as per recommended by many people at my local dog run (personnally I sort of liked vet #1 better, vet #2 seemed a bit strange, and BTW I am thinking of trying vet #3 which is the vet my breeder uses (although it would be quite a trip to go for someone without a car (OK, enough about vets))).
- 2012 January 29, Bellende Belhamel, “verbal diarea”, in alt.freemasonry, Usenet, retrieved 2022-04-30:
- I think that some in this groups have a severe case of verbal diarea. I mean, they are message flooders, I have no idea where they get the time to bombard us with this endless flow of ........ (you name it.)
- diare (Indonesia)
- (Rumantsch Grischun, Sursilvan, Surmiran, Puter, Vallader) diarrea