- An argument or debate.
- They had a bit of a disagreement about what color to paint the bedroom, but they have reached a compromise.
- A condition of not agreeing or concurring.
- The theory shows considerable disagreement with the data.
- See also Thesaurus:dispute
an argument or debate
a condition of not agreeing or concurring
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked