- (uncountable) The act of divining; a foreseeing or foretelling of future events.
- The apparent art of discovering secrets or the future by preternatural means.
- (countable) An indication of what is to come in the future or what is secret; a prediction.
- See also Thesaurus:divination
act of divining
art of discovering secrets or seeing the future by supernatural means
indication of future, prediction
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.