See also: Dryer
dryer (plural dryers)
- A household appliance that removes the water from clothing by accelerating evaporation, usually though heat and a tumbling motion.
- An electric hair dryer.
- Any other device, household or industrial, designed to remove water or humidity.
- (household appliance for drying clothing): clothes dryer
- (hair dryer):
- (other drying device): dehumidifier
household appliance for drying clothing
any device that removes humidity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- (US) Alternative spelling of