- A pronunciation of letters and syllables which is pleasing to the ear.
- 1952, Norman Lewis, Golden Earth, Chapter 8:
- Mandalay. In the name there was a euphony which beckoned to the imagination, yet this was the bitter, withered reality.
- Pleasant phonetic quality of certain words.
- When I hear you speak, I hear beautiful euphony.
pronunciation which is pleasing to the ear
pleasant phonetic quality
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked