See also: fatigués
- plural of
fatigues pl (plural only)
- (military) Menial duties, especially as punishment.
- (US) Military clothing worn when doing menial tasks.
- 2019 March 18, Steven Pifer, Five years after Crimea’s illegal annexation, the issue is no closer to resolution, The Center for International Security and Cooperation:
- The little green men were clearly professional soldiers by their bearing, carried Russian weapons, and wore Russian combat fatigues, but they had no identifying insignia. Vladimir Putin originally denied they were Russian soldiers; that April, he confirmed they were.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fatigue