- (uncountable) The condition, or the degree, of being fertile.
- Muckspreading increases the fertility of the soil.
- (countable) The birthrate of a population; the number of live births per 1000 people per year.
- The average number of births per woman within a population.
the condition, or the degree of being fertile
the birthrate of a population
average number of births per woman — see fertility rate
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked