See also: fían
- accusative singular of fia
- Alternative form of
Declension of fian
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
Further reading edit
Alternative forms edit
- Apocopic form of , third-person plural future of
- early 14th century, Dante, “Canto XIX”, in Paradiso, lines 130–135:
- Vedrassi l'avarizia e la viltate
di quei che guarda l'isola del foco,
ove Anchise finì la lunga etate;
e a dare ad intender quanto è poco,
la sua scrittura fian lettere mozze,
che noteranno molto in parvo loco.
- Be seen the avarice and poltroonery of him who guards the Island of the Fire, wherein Anchises finished his long life; and to declare how pitiful he is shall be his record in contracted letters which shall make note of much in little space.