- (vulgar) Broken.
- I can't repair your computer, it's fucked, mate.
- (vulgar) In trouble.
- He's lost his map in the middle of a desert! He's fucked.
- (vulgar) Very drunk.
- Man, I was mixing all sorts of drinks, and by the end of the night I was so fucked!
- (vulgar) Annoying or mean.
- I'll be awake all night finishing all the work I had to bring home. That is so fucked!
- (vulgar) Tired.
- I'm so fucked – I didn't get home until 5am.
- (slang, vulgar) Bothered to do something.
- I can’t be fucked to look it up.
- (in trouble, vulgar): screwed, dicked, Donald Ducked, doomed; see also Wikisaurus:in trouble
- (bothered): arsed
- simple past tense and past participle of