See also: Furry
- Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
- His treatment of our furry friends was nothing short of appalling.
- (informal) Having both animal and human-like characteristics; of or related to the furry subculture.
- Both my children frequently attend furry conventions.
covered with fur
furry (plural furries)
- An animal character with human-like characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
- What percentage of furries are wolves?
- A member of the furry fandom.
- The furry had designed an elaborate costume.
- Someone who roleplays or identifies with a furry character. (compare therianthrope)
animal character with human-like characteristics
member of the furry fandom
- A furry (member of furry fandom).
- De furry deed haar werknemers geloven dat haar hond een wolf was.
- The furry made her employees believe that her dog was a wolf.