See also: Furry
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈfɜːɹi/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈfɜɹi/
- (many accents) IPA(key): [ˈfʉɹi]
- Rhymes: -ɜːri
- Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
- (informal) Having both animal and human characteristics; of or related to the furry subculture.
covered with fur
furry (plural furries)
- An animal character with human characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
- A member of the furry fandom or subculture.
- Someone who roleplays or identifies with a furry character. (compare therianthrope)
animal character with human characteristics
member of the furry fandom