See also: Furry
- Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
- His treatment of our furry friends was nothing short of appalling.
- (informal) Of or related to the furry subculture.
Derived terms edit
covered with fur
furry (plural furries)
- An animal character with human-like characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
- Synonym: fursona
- What percentage of furries are wolves?
- A member of the furry fandom.
- The furry had designed an elaborate costume.
- Someone who roleplays or identifies with a furry character. (Compare therianthrope.)
Coordinate terms edit
Related terms edit
animal character with human-like characteristics
member of the furry fandom
See also edit
- A furry (member of furry fandom).
- De furry deed haar werknemers geloven dat haar hond een wolf was.
- The furry made her employees believe that her dog was a wolf.
furry m (plural furries)
- a furry (member of furry fandom)
|Declension of furry