See also: geag
- geug (obsolete)
- branch, bough, limb (of a tree)
- Synonym: craobh
- limb (major appendage of human or animal)
- ray (of a starfish)
- tress (of hair)
- (genealogy) genealogical branch; offshoot, offspring; scion, (young) person
- image of girl (made for festival)
Declension of géag
Forms with the definite article
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- "géag" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- C. Marstrander, E. G. Quin et al., editors (1913–76), “géc”, in Dictionary of the Irish Language: Based Mainly on Old and Middle Irish Materials, Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, →ISBN
- “géag” in Foclóir Gaeḋilge agus Béarla, Irish Texts Society, 1st ed., 1904, by Patrick S. Dinneen, page 354.
- Entries containing “géag” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “géag” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.