(Redirected from get in touch)
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic) In contact, or in communication.
- Let's stay in touch.
- I'm not reachable over the weekend, but I'll be in touch early in the week.
- How can I get in touch with her? It's urgent.
- 1976, “I'm So Grateful (Keep in Touch)”, in God Save the Children, performed by The Crowns of Glory:
- I must keep in touch with Jesus / For he will keep in touch with me
- (rugby, of a ball or a player) outside the playing area or touching the touchlines of the playing area.
- Kick the ball in touch.
- 2011 September 18, Ben Dirs, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 41-10 Georgia”, in BBC Sport:
- And when scrum-half Ben Youngs, who had a poor game, was burgled by opposite number Irakli Abuseridze and the ball shipped down the line to Irakli Machkhaneli, it looked like Georgia had scored a try of their own, but the winger's foot was in touch.
in contact, or in communication