- The making of architectural or design drawings.
- The graphic arts.
- (computing) The pictorial representation and manipulation of data; the process by which a computer displays data.
- (computing) The art or visual representations displayed by a computer.
- This game is really fun, but the graphics aren't very good.
Derived terms edit
Related terms edit
the making of architectural or engineering drawings
the graphic arts
pictorial representation and manipulation of data
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.