guns pl (plural only)
- (bodybuilding, slang) Well-developed muscles of the upper arm, especially the biceps and triceps.
- 2005, Joe Kita, editor, Men's Health Best: Arms, page 6:
- And there's still no better way to throw down the fitness gauntlet than to roll up your sleeves and unveil some powerful guns.
- 2010, Mark Alvisi (quote from a reader), "Mark of a Champion", Muscular Development 47(1): 350
- I read in another magazine about a workout that can put a whole inch on your arms in just one day! Obviously that sounds awesome, because my guns are only 15 inches.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of gun
guns f (6th declension)
Declension of guns (6th declension)
|singular (vienskaitlis)||plural (daudzskaitlis)|