headpiece (plural headpieces)
- The head; the brain.
- Something covering the head.
- Protecting cover for the head; a helmet.
- A headset.
- A headstall.
- (printing) A decorative page heading used at the start of volumes or chapters.
- The top piece or part of various things.
- (something covering the head): headgear
something covering the head — see headgear
helmet — see helmet
headset — see headset
headstall — see headstall
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- The Macquarie Dictionary