printing (countable and uncountable, plural printings)
- (uncountable) The process or business of producing printed material by means of inked type and a printing press or similar technology.
- (uncountable) Material that has been printed.
- (countable) All the copies of a publication that have been printed in one batch.
- (uncountable) Written characters that are not joined up.
- (the art of making prints): imprintery (obsolete)
the process or business of producing printed material — See also translations at typography
material that has been printed
all the copies of a publication that have been printed in one batch
written characters not joined up
- present participle of print
- (Can we clean up(+) this sense?) To inadequately carry a concealed weapon such that its silhouette is visible on the person wearing it.