- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act or process of making whole or entire.
- (society) The process of fitting into a community, notably applied to 'visible' (ethnic, immigrant...) minorities
- (calculus) The operation of finding the integral of a function.
- (biology) In evolution, the process by which the manifold is compacted into the relatively simple and permanent; supposed to alternate with differentiation as an agent in species' development.
- The combination with compatible elements in order to incorporate them.
Hyponyms of integration
act or process of making whole or entire
process of fitting into a community
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
|Declension of integration|