See also: itinérant
- Habitually travelling from place to place. [from 1560s]
- an itinerant preacher or peddler
- (Can we date this quote by Blackstone and provide title, author's full name, and other details?)
- The king's own courts were then itinerant, being kept in the king's palace, and removing with his household in those royal progresses which he continually made.
travelling from place to place
itinerant (plural itinerants)
- One who travels from place to place.
- (Ireland) A member of the Travelling Community, whether settled or not.
One who travels from place to place