jointly (not comparable)
- Together, acting as one; collectively.
- They jointly raised the child, even though they were no longer married.
- 1960 December, Voyageur, “The Mountain Railways of the Bernese Oberland”, in Trains Illustrated, page 750:
- Interlaken East station is jointly owned with the standard gauge Bern-Lötschberg-Simplon Railway from Bern and Thun and the Swiss Federal Railways metre-gauge Brünig line from Lucerne, but is managed and staffed by the Bernese Oberland group.
- collectively, en masse, mutually; see also Thesaurus:jointly