- (intransitive) to point at something (-ra/-re) that is outside
- Kimutatott az ablakon a kocsira. ― She pointed through the window at the car.
- (transitive) to reveal, disclose (to show and display that which was hidden)
- kimutatja az érzelmeit ― to display one's emotions
- (transitive) to show, to prove, to demonstrate (to prove something officially, using data)
conjugation of kimutat
- kimutat in Bárczi, Géza and László Országh: A magyar nyelv értelmező szótára (’The Explanatory Dictionary of the Hungarian Language’). Budapest: Akadémiai Kiadó, 1959–1962.