- (transitive, Britain) To provide with equipment.
- 2017 September 19, Gwilym Mumford, “Kingsman: The Golden Circle review – spy sequel reaches new heights of skyscraping silliness”, in the Guardian:
- As the soccer mom-ish leader of nefarious crime cartel the Golden Circle, Poppy rules over the entire global drug trade, which she controls from a jungle lair curiously kitted out as a kitsch 50s utopia, featuring gleaming bowling alleys, diners and nail salons, but also, somewhat confusingly, robot dogs and a captive Elton John.
- (transitive, Britain) To prepare a boat or vehicle for a voyage or journey.
- (transitive, Britain) To supply with or dress in a uniform, especially a sports kit.