- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition.
- Whatever is used in equipping something or someone, for example things needed for an expedition or voyage.
- 2013 July 11, Jo Confino, “How technology has stopped evolution and is destroying the world”, in The Guardian:
- Tompkins is considered a hero in the deep ecology movement and works hand in hand with his wife Kris, the former CEO of the outdoor clothing and equipment company Patagonia.
- (Can we date this quote?) Henry Longfellow:
- Armed and dight, In the equipment of a knight.
the act of equipping
whatever is used in equipping