(Redirected from lots of)
See also: Lots
- (General American) enPR: lŏts, IPA(key): /lɑts/
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: lŏts, IPA(key): /lɒts/
- Rhymes: -ɒts
Audio (US) (file)
- plural of
- The men cast lots.
- They purchased all of the adjacent lots.
- (colloquial) A lot; a great deal; tons; loads.
- Lots of the ways you can help are really easy.
- Don't worry, my family has lots of money.
- She made lots of new friends.
lots — see a lot
lots (not comparable)
- (colloquial) A great deal; very much.
- I feel lots better about it now that we've talked.
- I care lots about the humane treatment of animals.
- a pilot (at sea)
|Declension of lots|