- (informal) Extreme; crazy, nutty, loony.
- I like the ideas Melissa came up with, but Brad's ideas were just out there.
extreme, crazy, nutty, loony
- (informal) in the public eye
- If you want to improve your public speaking, you should put yourself out there more.
- (informal) in the world at large
- There are a lot of crazy people out there.
- (informal) vulnerable to rejection or scrutiny from another person, especially in a romantic context
- If you want to find love, you'll have to put yourself out there.
outside of one's comfort zone