See also: planchá
plancha (plural planchas)
- A type of flattop grill used for cooking, composed of a thick plate of metal above the heating element to provide thermal mass and eliminate hot spots.
- third-person singular present indicative of
- second-person singular imperative of
plancha f (plural planchas)
- iron (metal tool used for transferring heat)
- ironing (the act of pressing clothes with an iron)
- ironing (laundry that has been ironed)
- slab (large, flat piece of solid material)
- grill (cooking device)
- push-up; plank (exercise)
- embarrassing mistake
- (soccer) foul (with the foot) (always used with the definite article la)
See etymology on the main entry.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of planchar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of planchar.