point of view
Audio (US) (file)
- A position from which something is seen; outlook; standpoint.
- From an economist's point of view, business is all about money.
- An attitude, opinion, or set of beliefs.
- His point of view is that there is only one true religion.
- (literary theory) The perspective from which a narrative is related.
- The storyline in the film “The Usual Suspects” is presented from the point of view of an unreliable narrator.
position from which something is seen; outlook; standpoint
attitude, opinion, or set of beliefs