produk (plural produkte)
- a commodity offered for sale.
- anything that is produced; a result.
- the amount of an artefact that has been created by someone or some process.
- a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances.
- any tangible or intangible good or service that is a result of a process and that is intended for delivery to a customer or end user.
- (chemistry) a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction.
- (mathematics) a quantity obtained by multiplication of two or more numbers.
- “produk” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, 2016.