- The act of moving from one thing to another.
- Make a natural progression from player to coach
- The act of moving forward or proceeding in a course; motion onward.
- 2003, T.H. Jafar, et al., Annals of Internal Medicine 139, page 244-252:
- The lowest risk for kidney disease progression seemed to be at levels of current systolic blood pressure of 110 to 129 mm Hg.
- (mathematics) A sequence obtained by adding or multiplying each term by a constant.
- Development, increase, evolution.
- (music) chord progression
- (exercise) The making an exercise more exerting by manipulating the details of its performance like loaded weight, range of motion, angle, speed.
- (mathematics): sequence
moving from one thing to another
- Genitive singular form of progressio.
progression f (plural progressions)