propreantepenultimate (not comparable)
- (rare) The last syllable but four (of a word or other utterance).
- The word minimalism is stressed on its propreantepenultimate syllable.
- 1825, Samuel Oliver, A General, Critical Grammar of the Inglish Language, pages
- ⁽¹⁾ In its minute divisions, accent is ultimate, penultimate, antepenultimate, preantepenultimate, propreantepenultimate.
- ⁽²⁾ The propreantepenultimate accent is the accent on the last syllable but four.
four before the end; fifth to last