See also: Reading
- The process of interpreting written language.
- The student is behind in his reading by several chapters.
- The process of interpreting a symbol, a sign or a measuring device.
- A value indicated by a measuring device.
- a speedometer reading.
- An event at which written material is read aloud.
- a poetry reading.
- An interpretation.
- a reading of the current situation.
- Something to read; reading material.
- The extent of what one has read.
- He's a man of good reading.
- (legislature) One of several stages a bill passes through before becoming law.
- A piece of literature or passage of scripture read aloud to an audience.
- readings from the Bible
- (education, uncountable) The content of a reading list.
- (go, uncountable) The act or process of imagining sequences of potential moves and responses without actually placing stones.
process of interpreting written language
process of interpreting a symbol
value indicated by a measuring device
event at which material is read aloud
something to read — see reading material
one of several stages a bill passes through
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.