- Pronunciation /ɹiləti/ is usually considered incorrect.
- real estate; a piece of real property; land.
- (law) The property that goes to the heirs of the deceased, as distinguished from the personalty, which goes to the executor or administrator of the estate.
- (obsolete) reality
- (obsolete) loyalty; faithfulness; fealty
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Milton to this entry?)O heaven! That such resemblance of the highest Should yet remain, where faith and realty Remain not (Milton, Paradise Lost, VI 114-116)
- (obsolete) royalty