re- + block
reblock (third-person singular simple present reblocks, present participle reblocking, simple past and past participle reblocked)
- (transitive) To block, prevent, or hamper again.
- 2010, Syed Ali, Dubai: gilded cage (page 58)
- It is not just bad news about Dubai that gets blocked from the Internet; […] a whole range of other social networking sites have been blocked, unblocked and reblocked.
- (transitive) To remould (a hat) into its original shape.
- 1951, Bernice Gertrude Chambers, Color and design: fashion in men's and women's clothing and home furnishings
- Reputable dry cleaners can clean and reblock a hat.
- (transitive, theater) To block, or specify the position of, (actors on the stage) again.